[Proj] Antw: RE: Winkel Tripel Problems

Lars Pennig l.pennig at klett.de
Thu May 10 03:16:51 EST 2012

Great advice!

But what shall I do if I have users who are not familiar with GRASS
etc. and only want to do a forward projection into Winkel Tripel. Is
there any chance that foward and inverse projections are one day
included in proj? Or maybe should I hire a programmer to do so?

L.

>>> Mikael Rittri <Mikael.Rittri at carmenta.com> schrieb am Donnerstag,
10. Mai 2012
um 09:02 in Nachricht