[Proj] Errors compiling proj4 on linux

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Thu May 31 06:42:29 EST 2012

Hello Calogero

I though that JNI (and consequently Java) was an optional dependency
compiled only if 'configure' has been run with the --with-jni flag...
Which commands did you run exactly?

Looking at the SVN log, it seems that the fix applied on trunk on March
26th has not been propagated to the 4.8 branch. Do you have a chance to
try compiling the trunk?

     svn checkout http://svn.osgeo.org/metacrs/proj/trunk/proj

I would like to know if it work for you.

     Martin