[Proj] PROJ 5.0.0RC4

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Wed Feb 21 12:58:13 EST 2018

Sorry, I failed to mentioned that. It is my plan to also make a new release of the datumgrid package at the same time as PROJ 5.0.0.
Now that both the BETA2007 grid, the Australian and Danish grids have been added we should definitely put out a new version.
I had not thought of doing a release candidate though. If you feel that is important, Bas, I will publish one. Otherwise I’ll just make
sure that the two packages get updated at the same time.

/Kristian