[Proj] Canada NTv2.0 grid shift files

Saulteau Don sault.don at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 02:45:42 EST 2018

Yea, it's been licensed like that for a while now I thought and they are at
http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/b3534942-31ea-59cf-bcc3-f8dc4875081a
without having to create and register an account at NRCAN to get them,
unless they're different and I missed something. i put in the original
request to make them open =)

Not sure why they got placed under non-free. Maybe it's the liability
clause that makes them non-free or not 'true' open data.