[Shapelib] Re: [Gdal-dev] 1.3.2 Release, OSGeo, etc

Shawn McCann mccann0011 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 10:20:21 EDT 2006

Sounds like the best short term solution. I think shapelib is due for a new
release and would be happy to work on shapelib updates to let you
concentrate on gdal. I know we've got a few patches to submit as a result of
packaging shapelib for fedora.

I'll look at the solutions for adding 64bit integer support to shapelib and
will let you know what I find.

Shawn