[FWTools] FWTools 1.3.4 Released

Mike Saunt mikesaunt at astuntechnology.com
Wed Jul 11 05:57:06 EDT 2007

Hi Jim

Within your Web Application you should be able to run a process and have
your application wait until it is complete - I can't remember the syntax but
if you sent over the process execute statement I'm sure I can come back with
a means of doing that - I've found ogr2ogr to be so robust and simple to use
that I'd avoid trying to reinvent the wheel if possible

HTH
Mike

Astun Technology Ltd, Cadogan House,
4-6 High Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8AD
t: 01372 440 143  m: 0788 7777 680
iShareMaps Location Server - Getting personal with the citizen