[FWTools] Bug reading .flt files

Travis Kirstine traviskirstine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 12:51:23 EDT 2007

All,
I have been having issues using more recent version of FWTools
reading floating point rasters flt files.  When I view the files in
openev the images appear very "blocky".  There seemed to be no problem
with older version of FWTools, version 1.0.04a seems  to read the flt
fine and I am able to translate to a different format without any
problems.  I believe I had the same problem with .dem files a few
months ago as well.

I have posted a sample dataset for those who are interested.

ftp://fbs3nine:fbs39@ftp.jdbarnes.com/tile085.zip

--
Travis K.

Toronto, Canada