[ms4w-users] Problem With SDE conection

David Martinez Morata damarmo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 04:43:11 EDT 2008

Hello
I'm trying to conect with a SDE database With Ms4W version 2.9.0 and I was
confiredthe files with ms4w web page instructions.
In the gdalinfo/ogrinfo --formats comand I can see SDE.
I create my map file but wen I conect to the base with ArcGIS 9.2 I found
some problems:

The request of ArcGIS it's OK (GetCapabilities)

But mapserver error file tells:

loadParams() QUERY_STRING:
map=/ms4w/apps/Cablage/maps/SDE_cablage_all_001.map&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetCapabilities

msLoadMap():
0.031s

CGI Request 1 on process
1812

msGetSymbol(): General error message. Can't load requested dynamic library:
C:/ms4w/Apache/specialplugins/msplugin_sde_92.dll

loadCustomLayerDLL: General error message. Failed to load dynamic Layer LIB:
C:/ms4w/Apache/specialplugins/msplugin_sde_92.dll

mapserv request processing time (msLoadMap not incl.):
0.000s

msFreeMap(): freeing map at
01A569B0.

mapserv total execution time:
0.031s

I have the correct dll in the Apache/ specialplugins/ directory I don't
understand wath it's happening :S

And the log of Apache tells:

ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:/ms4w/gdalplugins\\gdal_SDE.dll\r
126: Le module sp\xe9cifi\xe9 est introuvable.\r\r
\r

Can Enioen help me please!

Thanks in advance.