[FWTools] using FWTools; need to recompile mapserv

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jun 6 09:02:37 EDT 2005

Hi Jeff,

Yes MapServer is suitable for a large volume server.  Topozone
(http://www.topozone.com/) is a large volume site with mapserver as its
backend, and is run by Ed McNierney, a vocal MapServer list member.  I
would search the archives for a message from him and contact him
offlist, if you need to talk to someone with firsthand experience with
high volumes.

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna