[FWTools] FWTools 1.0.0a4 Released

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Oct 15 22:43:48 EDT 2005

Folks,

I have cut another incremental FWTools release today, designated
1.0.0a4.  I accidentally deleted my GDAL nmake.opt file and had to
painstakingly recreate it.  So I wouldn't be suprised if something is
broken in the win32 build.  Let me know if you run into something.

Also, this release is not the promised release that should match
GDAL 1.3.1 since significant work has already occured since the
1.3.1 release.  Sorry about that...

  http://www.gdal.org/dl/fwtools/FWTools100a4.exe
  http://www.gdal.org/dl/fwtools/FWTools-linux-1.0.0a4.tar.gz